Friday, 16 March 2012

A SPRING IN MY STEP...



Such a lovely Spring Day today...



I ventured out for the first time since my op, in the beautiful sunshine for a s-l-o-w walk into town, holding on to my Dad.



Now I'm snuggled back under the duvet ... just about ready for sleep

Thank you for all your kind, comments and well wishes.

I will be able to drive by Tuesday 
 and should be back to normal in the next 7-10 days.

Many of you commented flatteringly on the photo of me and my Dad...


The photographs were taken professionally by a company called 

A Swedish friend put my name forward 6 weeks ago and I received a call to say that they would be visiting the Scandic Hotel in Bollnäs last Sunday, the day before my op...

I thought it would be a perfect opportunity for me to get some photo's of my teenage boys,(they are turning into young men so quickly),in a fun way, as they always cover their faces as soon, as my iPhone is pointed in their direction.




 It was also great distraction therapy, for my op 
And and an added bonus that my Dad was here to join in the fun!




Here are a few more photo's from the day...






LOL!

10 comments:

  1. Hej Julie, these photos are fabulous, you all look so pretty - WOW ! I am glad that the op is over, amazing the size of the stones that they removed... We had a beautiful spring week with sunshine pur and warm temperatures, but unfortunately our weekend will be grey but perfect for Fika ;o)Have a great weekend, my friend !

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photo shoot such fun!!!!
    lovely spring photo too x happy mothers day for Sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos - especially the one of you and your dad looking at each other and the last one!!
    Dont overdo it!
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great set of photographs!
    Hope you're having a restful weekend after your op
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks julie....great pictures of the family, why have we never done this? pleased you feeling better....have a good day x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You surprised me when you said your sons,I did not realise that you were old enough! I thought you were very young and that Dad had come to the rescue,so how about that! I guess I am a reasonable new follower and had not read that far back,your boys are lovely,I do hope you are feeling better( being so young and all lol).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome photos, Julie :)
    ... glad you are feeling better too!

    Kram från Australien♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you are well on the way to recovery now. The photos are fab,and I can't believe you have such grown up sons!
    Penny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photos of you and your family are totally beautiful!!! Made me laugh and cry at the same time. Glad your surgery is over and you are on the mend!!!
    God Bless you all!!
    Hugs!!!!
    Chris :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun photos! Love the bright colors and jumping action:)

    ReplyDelete