What a beautiful quote and so true. I feel my darling Mum with me everyday, she is there in every decision I make, she is in the eyes of my daughter, she is just part of me, even though she is not around.
For me, Mother's Day has become a bittersweet day with a few silent tears to remember.
A lovely photo by the way, I am sure it is one your cherish.
I would certainly recommend Graham's on the green for a special meal. We celebrated our anniversary here and a few mothers days as they do well at getting food out hot and on time for bigger groups. Writtle green is lovely too, it's nice to walk round the green and there is a lovely gift shop too. Although its not open on Sunday's x x
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
What a beautiful quote and so true. I feel my darling Mum with me everyday, she is there in every decision I make, she is in the eyes of my daughter, she is just part of me, even though she is not around.
ReplyDeleteFor me, Mother's Day has become a bittersweet day with a few silent tears to remember.
A lovely photo by the way, I am sure it is one your cherish.
that is lovely.
ReplyDeletemy friend lost her mum last week, i know yesterday was very hard for her as it must have been for you
hope your kids spoilt you though xx
Beautiful pictures. Hope your Mother's day was lovely. We have ours in May. I always look forward to it.
ReplyDeleteDanette
Lovely Julie. I hope you had a wonderful day and that your lovely kids made sure that you were well and truly spoilt!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry that you have been unwell but it seems that you are on the mend now. Onwards and upwards!
Hugs, Stephie x
I would certainly recommend Graham's on the green for a special meal. We celebrated our anniversary here and a few mothers days as they do well at getting food out hot and on time for bigger groups. Writtle green is lovely too, it's nice to walk round the green and there is a lovely gift shop too. Although its not open on Sunday's x x
ReplyDeleteMother and baby are both very beautiful. A lovely picture.
ReplyDelete