...for little girls get bigger every day!
With her little brothers ... who think the world of her
"Thank heaven for little girls
they grow up in the most delightful way!"
Soo proud of all that she has accomplished in the face of adversity, especially these last 2 years in Sweden.
I LOVE the beautiful young women she has become
I LOVE her soo VERY much!
We are in London celebrating her 21st Birthday!
Dinner at Gaucho's Tower Bridge
With her man & friends
P.S.
I of course LOVE my boys to bits too
wouldn't be without them...
(Just in case they read this lol!)
Such a milestone! 21 years - congrats! Enjoy London.
ReplyDeletexxx
Lovely post, daughters are a treasure...as are sons too of course! x
ReplyDeleteEtt stort grattis till henne....
ReplyDeleteha en skön onsdag
kram
sandra
She Beautiful just like her Mother inside and out....I love my boys to bits also but its different with a girl!! Loved the photos of her growing up so adorable and your handsome boys also!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a happy post: I love it! :-)
ReplyDeleteHi Julie,
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your daughter! Girls are so sweet. I hope you are having/had a wonderful time in London!
Kram Ingrid xx
Hi Julie!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely daughter you have, I hope she had a marvellous 21st birthday!
Hugs,
Jenny
And she is lucky to have a mother with so much love to give! what a miracle life is. So wonderful to see her grow in the photos.
ReplyDeletexxx Lorraine xxx
Thanks for your comment. Yes i did make the heart, but for myself, i've had it for a couple of years. I will be making similar though because i get lots of comments on it, and i will be putting them in my shop. I'll let you know when i do, and you can see if theres any you like. Have a great weekend xx
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to a gorgeous girl and here's to a wonderful future. You are right about the boys - I made the mistake of writing "Number One Son" in my oldest boy's Christmas card last year - meaning to my oldest son - my two other boys are still making me pay for it! Kids!
ReplyDeleteHugs and hope you had a great party, Stephie x