Friday, 27 April 2012

CARAVAN LOVE





LOVE this little vintage caravan
I see it everyday as I walk the dog

I have a vivid imagination
In my head I have re-vamped the interior

 RETRO chrome & red polka dot 
and crochet Granny blankets & cushions for snuggling

Although we have lived in Sweden for quite a while
We have seen very little of all that Sweden has to offer. 

I think I need to pack the tent 
and plan a Summer Road Trip for me and my boys...

It's a big bank holiday weekend here in Sweden
MONDAY & TUESDAY are both RED days (Bank Holidays)

Wishing you all a great weekend! 

9 comments:

  1. Great minds do think alike Julie! Too funny!

    I often drive past an old caravan which sits aside a pretty neglected house. I always think of what I could do with it and wonder whether I could ever pluck up the courage to knock on the door and ask if the owners would part with it. My husband would kill me!

    I think a summer trip sounds perfect. Time to put plans into action methinks.

    Hugs to you, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely dream to have.....who knows one day.....


    A Summer road trip sounds wonderful. Always good to have a plan, I hope it comes off...

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw how lovely would that be? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be a wonderful way to go exploring.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see it now....perfect with you skipping around in your red clogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trust me when I say little ole vintage caravans are not as romantic as they appear. Too hot in summer, too cold in winter and no running water! You deserve 5-star all the way, Julie. Like one of those gigantic mobile homes with the verandahs all around! Good weekend to you. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a really lovely, long weekend too hon! Becks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. My brother was lucky enough to be given a caravan very similar to this one a couple of years ago - from the outside it looked awful, covered in green moss! But inside was nice and dry, without any funny smells thankfully.

    He has spent a lot of time and love, but not too much money, on re-furbishing it and now goes all over the place with it!

    Im trying to persuade him to let me borrow it...

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh that is a lovely old van! Hope you're enjoying your long weekend..x

    ReplyDelete