I know what you mean Julie! I often take photographs of it too.....although I sometimes feel a bit....well sort of ashamed. It really depends on whats on the washing line :-)
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
I love the laundry and that towel would make a great pillow. Hope your doing well.
ReplyDeleteLovely photo hon! Sadly my laundry does not look that pretty - too many plaid boxer shorts and odd socks, he he. Becks x
ReplyDeleteLooks so nice and fresh..not like mine all the time lol..usually the line is full!and that is almost daily,we are either very clean or dirty!
ReplyDeleteIt is lovely, great idea for the cushion too!
ReplyDeleteRachel x
I know what you mean Julie! I often take photographs of it too.....although I sometimes feel a bit....well sort of ashamed. It really depends on whats on the washing line :-)
ReplyDeleteIt does make some beautiful photo's!
Enjoy your evening!
Love, Madelief x
Lovely pic. I too wish my laundry looked that inspiring. Thanks for sharing. Cheers SpecialK XoXo
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking me! Have a beutiful day!!!
Many hugs
nice blog!
ReplyDeleteyes the chairs are copies of the ghost chair
hx