Tuesday, 10 April 2012

SIGNS OF SPRING 2012 CHALLENGE



Please forgive me, I am posting this a day late
It is not from Halsingland...sorry.

We are currently staying in Stockholm, my daughter is house-sitting her boyfriend's parents house.

On our way to our friends apartment in town,
next to FILMSTADEN


Walking in the footsteps of
 Ingmar Bergman, Greta Garbo
 & Ingrid Bergman

We discovered this carpet of spring crocus
(not sure what the plural is crocuses? lol)


Click on image to enlarge


Click on link in title to see more SIGNS OF SPRING 2012


Wishing everyone a wonderful, spring filled week ahead!

12 comments:

  1. They are beautiful we have white and pink in our garden but I have not seen this colour...it just gives you new hope when the spring flowers burst through,the cycle of life goes on and a newness overcomes us,fills us with hopes and dreams..have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty...I long to see flowers...I saw my first little bits of green today but they are still surrounded by snow...yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to show some boots I got they are not quite done yet....You should come visit someday Momma?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been away on holiday and have not had access to the internet, so I cant tell you what a treat it is to catch up on your last couple of posts. Your Easter pics are so lovely hon and your time in Sweden sounds magical. Enjoy the lovely, gorgeous spring! Becks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lovely! We're in Autumn here, but it's terribly cold this week..x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same to you Julie. Have a wonderful time walking in the steps of such great actors!

    Hugs to you, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful sign of spring, Julie !

    ReplyDelete
  8. :-} a carpet of flowers!

    That song you have playing is one of my favorites.

    HUGS happy spring!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lorraine
      Glad you like the song...one of my favourites too :-D
      You know what is very strange...I actually met the man who wrote the music and lyrics for this song, Eric Althof, I bumped into him in the street in Stockholm on Thursday with my daughter. He is my daughters friend. But she didn't know him at all when i started this blog and when we heard this song back in 2007. She served him many times in a cafe where she works...it was a weird feeling when she found out that he was the composer for this song...freaky!

      Delete
    2. http://www.contactmusic.com/info/oh_laura

      Delete
  9. Underbara! Våren är så härlig med alla blommor som täcker gräsmattor, sticker upp genom sprickor i asfalten, kikar upp genom snödrivor...
    Lovely!

    Ha en strålande skön måndag!

    Kram Emelie och Elin

    ReplyDelete
  10. I happen to come to your beautifull page, specially the music choice. I congratulate you and enjoy your taste. May you have a great spring and life.

    ReplyDelete