Monday, 9 April 2012

EASTER



Easter 2009

I LOVE this photo.
This photo was taken at our Summer House...


This morning I've had the opportunity to look through images and reflect...


Easter 2009, was quite an exciting time with many plans & dreams and the promise, of a new and better life ahead as we were planning our move to Sweden...whilst our daughter remained behind in London


Today 3 years on (where does time go?)

Easter 2012 I am here in Stockholm with all our 3 children together
The first time since Christmas... and it makes me so happy.
And they are so happy to be together. 

 I have been sitting back, just watching them interact, joking and laughing, play fighting/real fighting, squabbling, playing guitar and singing, dancing, chatting about weird, stupid and wonderful things as only siblings can do...

The last 3 years have been an enormous struggle for our whole family, on every level, physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually and financially.


  And for our children especially, educationally and socially. 

I feel terribly guilty and saddened for the burdens that my children have endured...

We also realise that in the months and weeks ahead
it will a rocky road that we travel...


At this Easter time especially...






My HOPE is strong


"After the darkness comes the brightness - sometimes you go through a dark time and it seems like there will always be darkness but there is light at the end..."




Easter means a new life, a second chance, a new beginning













4 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Julie - I hope things are getting easier...just one day at a time...
    I have been using the lovely decorations you sent me over the last couple of weeks and my thoughts have been with you! Take care Em x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Em
      Thank you for your kind comment ;-)
      I am soo glad you have been enjoying your decorations.
      We are house sitting at the moment, so I didn't decorate this year...the images are from last year, at our house in the middle of no where. You are so right, 24 little hours...it's a miracle to get through them...
      Tomorrow is a New Day ;-D
      LOVE PEACE enJOY your Easter holiday.
      Kram
      Julie
      x

      Delete
  2. Hello Julie, I just wanted to say that you give hope and joy to me each time I look at your blog.Time is a strange thing it seems to pass so quickly on the good days and so slowly on the hard days..I wanted to send you blessings from our home to yours and you reminded me that there is a new beginning and to embrace it or to be able to is a wonderful thing,I hope all things good come your way,as I tell myself...just breathe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you a calm and happy time now and further!

    ReplyDelete