Tuesday, 24 April 2012

DALARNA HORSE





Grabbing my keys off the kitchen table this morning, taking the dog for a walk, on this damp and grey morning...

I stopped, and noted the colours
 of this sweet, little, Dalarna Horse keyring.

 I purchased it in one of the typical trinket shops you find in the tourist area of Gamla Stan in Stockholm.

Off and out to Yoga and Meditation this morning

My saving Grace.
:)






6 comments:

  1. I love Dalarna horses... I have two, both red. I think I might need to acquire some more as your blue one is lovely!
    I hope you enjoyed your yoga. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Hope you had a lovely day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok add this little honey to my list.....enjoy your yoga!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Julie. I hope you enjoyed your yoga and meditation. Could you do a little stretching for me next time?!

    Hugs and a happy weekend to you, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete