Saturday, 5 May 2012

HOMESPUN IN LONDON


I have been in London all week

2 BOOKS arrived this morning that I have been waiting to get my hands on...

They didn't disappoint.

The weather is cold, grey and miserable
I've been snuggled on the sofa having a good old read and relishing all the beautiful decor, quite a few of the images I recognise from Scandinavian blogs I follow, which makes this book even more appealing to me, the Scandic slant on it.
The cookery book is a delight too
Pure, delightful images and recipes in typical
simple scandinavian style.


HOMESPUN STYLE

SCANDILICIOUS
Happy Homespun weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I have looked at the homespun style book on Amazon so many times - it sure does look tempting!

    Sun finally shining at the moment, but how long for is anyone's guess!

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got homespun style for my birthday - love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hej Lisa
      Awww Happy Birthday ;-) It's a lovely book
      Happy reading
      LOVE PEACE enJOY!
      Julie
      x

      Delete