Trevlig att träffas på lördag :-D. Tack saa mycket på vad du sa om min blogg Forlat att min svenska ar inte sa bra kram Julie
(It was nice to meet you on Saturday Thank you soo much for what you say about my blog. I am sorry that my Swedish is not too good)
Cia wrote : So true what you have written! Cool to see you at the slope. I forget to say to you that it is looking fine what you have done. (Samuel, helped me translate LOL!)
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
Så sant som det är skrivet!
ReplyDeleteKul att ses i backen.Glömde ju säga att jag gillar hur fint ni fått det.
Kram Cia
Trevlig att träffas på lördag :-D.
ReplyDeleteTack saa mycket på vad du sa om min blogg
Forlat att min svenska ar inte sa bra
kram Julie
(It was nice to meet you on Saturday
Thank you soo much for what you say about my blog. I am sorry that my Swedish is not too good)
Cia wrote : So true what you have written! Cool to see you at the slope. I forget to say to you that it is looking fine what you have done. (Samuel, helped me translate LOL!)