Wednesday, 20 January 2010

I WON !!!



I entered a competition at the beginning of the NEW YEAR, over at http://www.annesfood.blogspot.com/ or http://www.annesmat.blogspot.com/

All her wonderful tried and tested recipes are available in both English and Swedish.  I was soo thrilled to find out I had won.  Aren't I a lucky girl?

Soo now I am the proud owner of a Krussel red leather LUNA phonecase. Check out their products too on http://www.krusell.se/




The PHONE CASE  is beautiful and practical and I really loove the colour.

And just soo perfect for my limited edition Nokia Cath Kidston design phone.  http://www.cathkidston.com/  ( I have had it more than 4 years now and it's a bit battered) .




And it was something I kept meaning to purchase and never got around too...So it's a really USEFUL prize!  Tack saa mycket Anne :-D


                                                     
                                            LUNA PHONECASE
                                                       by
                                                  KRUSELL
                                         http://www.krusell.se/


Nu... I just need the matching Red LUNA Camera Case...


2 comments:

  1. aaaaaaw Julie.....I love your house, I love your photos, I love your blog - your happiness shines through in all you do! Its wonderful!!
    oh and I love you too! xxx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Auntie Thsusan you've made my day! :-D
    Thank you and love you loads too! x

    ReplyDelete