Monday, 23 May 2011

THE FOX DIARIES...and GIVEAWAY



A year ago Valarie blogged about the foxes that came to her garden...


One blog post became two, and before we knew it these posts turned into a weekly series called...

The Fox Diaries
We were captivated and enthralled!

And so this beautiful FAMILY of foxes
 brought Valarie and her family on a journey
which she shared with her blog readers...


This culminated in her publishing this wonderful book

Celebrating and joining in Valarie's joy...
The release of her book

The Fox Diaries
The Year the foxes came to our garden


Valarie is kindly offering a copy of this delightful book as a GIVEAWAY here on Swedish House

Please leave a comment to be entered to win
by Friday 27th May

Valarie is also offering a generous discount of 15%
 Simply enter the word FOXES in the coupon code
Valid until
27th May 

If you wish to purchase a copy you can do so


 here

I first met Valarie through the blogging world more than a year ago, I know that we both immediatley felt a connection.


Valarie is a such a generous and creative soul, she never ceases to inspire me...

It's been an absolute pleasure to share in her joy and be part of her World Blog Tour here in Sweden.

Please stop by her informative and inspiring blogs





"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy:
They are the charming gardners who make our souls blossom"

Marcel Proust








11 comments:

  1. THE FOX DIARIES would be such a welcome addition to our home. Such beautiful images!! I have my hopes up.

    marypres@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so completely GORGEOUS!! What a beautiful concept & how delightful to share the fox family life with the world. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful, I haven't heard of the fox diaries- would love to win a copy, we have foxes on our allotment and I am just getting to know them. Will have to take a look at the links you provided. Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how interesting - reminds me off the film - fox and the child xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a blessing that Valarie was able to photograph such beautiful creatures!! We see a red fox only once in a blue moon here in the part of New York where I live. I would love to see inside the pages of this book!! :)

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooh would love to win x

    leah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet are they, we have a fox family that comes for food everyday or sits and waits for a fish, just like a dog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always loved foxes and get very excited when I see one, the book looks stunning with beautiful photography xox thanks for sharing Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Underbart :)
    jag vet att köpmansdiskar brukar ligga runt de priserna men jag kan tycka det är lite mycket pengar.
    Fast det är en möbel man aldrig går ur tiden på så man kanske få se det så.
    Jag har haft turen och hittat mina väldigt billigt.
    kram
    sandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julie,

    This sounds like an interesting book! How lovely it must be to have all that wildlife on your doorstep. Love to take part in the giveaway!

    Have a happy weekend!

    Lieve groet, Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful images! The book looks stunning with beautiful photography,

    San Diego Mobile Notary

    ReplyDelete