Sunday, 29 May 2011

MOTHERS DAY in Sweden


It's Mothers Day Morsdag here in Sweden


This photo was taken in London in 1966 

I have been thinking especially of my lovely Mum today
All that she was and still is to me...


My own daughter


 Whom I spent a Fab week 'loppis' shopping with


Bought me the most gorgeous Morbacka Perlegoniums & Tea Rose





Here they are sat on my porch
 On top of a couple of 'loppis' find tables

8 comments:

  1. hope you had a great mother's day , thinking of your mother too , my mam is very quiet these days , see her every day but has no idea who i am and still asks for he rmam everyday xx love Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day & what a lovely way for you to spend it! Gorgeous flowers & a couple of very sweet tables too..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have had a wonderful mother's day and time with your beautiful daughter. It's a special time for us girls and our mums xox Love the tables by the way x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's Day...enjoy!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Julie,

    I just realised we are about the same age and your daughter is as old as one of my daughters. What a beautiful girl she is! You will have to tell me what 'loppis' shopping is. Is it looking in the shops for vintage?

    Have a lovely new week!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie,
    Hope you had a great Mother's Day.

    I'm looking forward to the day I can go 'loppis'-shopping with my daughter too... she's only 1½yrs old ;) - a loppis enthusiast in training!!

    Kram från Australia♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Julie! I hope you had a great day. Thinking of you and your mum. Hugs, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete