Such pretty flowers!! I have beautiful pink roses on my table right now, too. They belong to my daughter. My father got them for her for her first birthday. I'm going to post a pic of them if I can ever get back onto blogger. It seems they're having some issues today unless it's just my computer. UGGHH!!!! Have a wonderful weekend. : )
Hej Julie and ha en trevlig helg too. Missed you loads. How did you know roses are my favourite flower?I`m going to try and get my kitchen as clean as yours this weekend so I`ve gone and bought a gallon of bleach (sorry Planet but there`s no other way!),just for starters! Wish me luck!xxx
Lovely flowers, I love roses too! Im lucky enough to have a super little independent florist right next door to my work and she sells the most amazing roses... or is it actually not a good thing as I keep going in there and spending money....
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
you too xxxx
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful roses.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a lovely weekend too!
ReplyDeleteHi Julie, long time no hear! between blogger disasters and misbehaving computers it has been hard to get into a routine, hope you are well, jennyx
ReplyDeletelovely flowers Julie. Have a wonderful week end too !
ReplyDeleteoh! i am having a giveaway, come see !
xoxo
Hope you have a rosy weekend too xox
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty flowers!! I have beautiful pink roses on my table right now, too. They belong to my daughter. My father got them for her for her first birthday. I'm going to post a pic of them if I can ever get back onto blogger. It seems they're having some issues today unless it's just my computer. UGGHH!!!! Have a wonderful weekend. : )
ReplyDelete~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/
Hi Julie,
ReplyDeleteGreat advice. I will do that! We have so many roses in bloom around the street at the moment. Have a lovely weekend my friend. x
those roses are so beautiful....Have a grand weekend Momma!
ReplyDeleteHej Julie and ha en trevlig helg too. Missed you loads. How did you know roses are my favourite flower?I`m going to try and get my kitchen as clean as yours this weekend so I`ve gone and bought a gallon of bleach (sorry Planet but there`s no other way!),just for starters! Wish me luck!xxx
ReplyDeleteI hope your weekend is "rosy" too! Hugs from Sydney, Stephie x
ReplyDeleteLovely flowers, I love roses too! Im lucky enough to have a super little independent florist right next door to my work and she sells the most amazing roses... or is it actually not a good thing as I keep going in there and spending money....
ReplyDeleteHelenxx