Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
I really love the flower pot. Have a Rosy Sunday friend.
ReplyDeletex
Love the trinket box, but that flower pot is so sweet.
ReplyDeleteLove
Tickety-boo
xx
Oh I do love your new rosy goodies! So pretty!
ReplyDeleteRachel x
So so so super jealous is that a garbage can? Love it and it to my covet list!
ReplyDeleteawww I love roses - what great finds x Very pretty.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week.
Leah x
Lovely! Hope you are well, Julie! Glad that life is looking rosy...
ReplyDeleteRoses are so beautiful, love the flower pot.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Sunday,
Rosemary...xx
Oh. Well that is just heavenly. Fantabulous finds. (Going to scroll up for another look.)
ReplyDeletegorgeous finds there! :-)
ReplyDelete`Everything`s coming up roses for me and for you`.....!Wonderful to see you around again. xxx
ReplyDeleteSo pretty ;-)) dee x
ReplyDeleteGood to hear! Stephie x
ReplyDelete