Tuesday, 25 January 2011

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE?




SPOT THE DIFFERENCE?



This was my bargain find for 125 Swedish Krona
In English money, that equates to about a tenner!
I can't believe that the pink perlagonium
is still flourishing

She is called
Marbacka Pelergon
'Drottning Ingrid'
Queen Ingrid
read here

I think my Pelergoniums/Geraniums will be perfectly
 happy &regal sitting in this flower/plant stand.

Eventually I think it's going to go outside on the porch...

(Singing to myself)
'The sun'll come out tomorrow...'

13 comments:

  1. It's fabulous!! And what a bargain. You have my favourite plants too. Your previous photos are just beautiful as well. What a pretty place you live in. But it sure looks cold there. I'll stick with the sun for a while longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful find! Geraniums are my favourites...mainly because they are the only thing I can seem to keep alive in my garden!....but they are so happy and cheery and pretty, and look so beautiful in your bargain find!!!!! he he!

    Let's hope the sun will come out tomorrow....today would be even nicer!!!!!!


    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great find! I love geraniums too - I kill most plants, but geraniums I can do! The photographs on yesterday's post are stunning. You're so lucky to live where you do. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Add this to my list of coveting objects of yours... super jealous and at a good price!!
    hey I awarded you! check it out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are gorgeous, Julie! Enjoy a lovely evening xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous, that plant stand is amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it - what a great find! I have three old plant stands that belonged to my nan. I keep one inside but two are outside and looking a little abandoned! I feel inspired to freshen them up now - thanks.

    Hope you are having a good week, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julie,
    Thank you for your long answer to my question.
    I love Mårbacka geraniums. I have never been able to find them in the UK. I don't think you can buy them here.
    Have a good week.
    All the best,
    Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How beautifully posed your geraniums look, I can't wait for mine to flower too, a friendgave me a cutting from her gran's 102 year old geranium that has sustained it's life since she was 1 years old, her gran turned 103 last november! and my cutting is the strongest geranium I have ever had! xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hej goa Julie!

    Åh ditt plant stand är så fint! Ett riktigt fynd!
    Pelargoner är så underbara tycker jag. Passar så bra i lantliga hem :)

    Kram
    Mia
    PS jag såg ditt mail, ganska otroligt att vi båda har detta samtidigt! Jag mailar dig i morron :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful!! I've been going through a lot of thrift store lately but I couldn't find anything inspiring. I sse nice things on everyone's blog, but it's not working for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hej Hej Julie, CONGRATULATIONS on winning Join My Joy`s FABULOUS giveaway, lucky duck! It`s great getting presents, isn`t it!I was quite disappointed that the postman came this morning with only bills for me!

    Kram
    Nana

    ReplyDelete