The result of 6 hours of lovely, enjoyable non-stop crochet
What time did I go to bed? ...1am
This is SOO addictive.
CAN YOU HELP ME TOO PLEASE?
This is the wrong side ...with all my threads
There is always an awkward one...I actually prefer the wrong side...it looks flatter
Do you think I can poke the threads through and darn them the otherside
and use the wrongside as my right side?
Or have I got them back to front?
P.S.
My 12 year old son made me really laugh last night,..
Being the London Boy he is...he asked me very seriously.
" Mum are you knitting a Rastafarian hat?"
CAN YOU HELP ME TOO PLEASE?
I think this is the right side
This is the wrong side ...with all my threads
There is always an awkward one...I actually prefer the wrong side...it looks flatter
Do you think I can poke the threads through and darn them the otherside
and use the wrongside as my right side?
Or have I got them back to front?
P.S.
My 12 year old son made me really laugh last night,..
Being the London Boy he is...he asked me very seriously.
" Mum are you knitting a Rastafarian hat?"





ooohhh, more crochet already!! You're right - first pic is the 'right' side, second is the 'wrong' side. I like the wrong side of the crochet too - go on, use the wrongside as the rightside... I'll look forward to seeing the end result!
ReplyDeletep.s. is it a hat???!!!!
That's soooo funny! Don't worry, it's much prettier than a rastafarian hat! xxx
ReplyDeleteLove the colors!! Good job!
ReplyDeleteWell, Mrs Clever Clogs - well done indeed. I`m really impressed - you`ve taken to it like the proverbial duck!I love your colours Julie - in fact, you`ve inspired me to start another bag soon! Can`t wait to see it finished. x
ReplyDeleteuse what ever side you feel comfortable with.
ReplyDeletethe top pic is the right side ,bottom pic is the wrong side. to be honest i think there is no wrong or right side.
cheerful colours
Oh, I love this! So colorful!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love your sons comment...I love it!
ReplyDeleteLook at you! Mrs crochet star! Fantastic! You're hooked, aren't you? Love the colours! Lots of love, Amanda xxx
ReplyDeleteSå duktig du är!!!
ReplyDeleteÅ förklädet du "pimpade" var underbart.
Kram Cia