Sunday, 11 July 2010

Hmmmmm...I CONFESS, THE TRUTH


All Washed!



Hmmmm... 1 2, 3 4  5 days later...
They are still sitting here!
Each morning the boys have sifted through it carefully (I must add) for  a T-shirt, Shorts, etc
The underwear is still sitting, dried in the tumble dryer, for the same amount of hmmm... days.
 They help themselves too!
That's what happens after a  1 week holiday and  a mountainous load  of washing.
AND
Soaring temperatures and Sunshine...
means
 OUTDOORS!

How Bad am I?




10 comments:

  1. Hi im so glad that you are visiting my blog! The calender is a old one=(( Have a nice day..You have a lovely blog! Hug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad! It is a lovely neat pile! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. not bad at all....well i only say that because i'm exactly the same at the moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So say all of us! Love, Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're not bad at all. I now have THREE clean loads of laundry stacked high in baskets on my bedroom floor and we rummage through it every single morning, looking for that particular t-shirt, pair of shorts, whatever... The weather is too amazing to spend it inside putting away laundry. BUT today, I'm committed to doing it! Why, because I need those baskets! There's dirty laundry waiting to be washed!

    Happy Sunny Sunday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not too bad - considering the state of mine!!
    Kerry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd show you my two big piles but they are nothing like as attractive! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. convenient to find out there's a same problem through out world :))

    there's always going to be laundry to iron, but never again these days!!!

    so, enjoy it,

    love, ivana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your so funny, I feel the same way! Only I'm stuck in the hot kitchen with ny Mom and it's been so nice and sunny after days of rain!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. one of the good things about summer is that the laundry pile is shorter! less clothes to wash! It's so hot in here (Nice, France) that the girls only wear swimming suits! No wash need it! Have a nice summer!

    ReplyDelete