Saturday, 24 July 2010

BEAUTIFUL GIFTS FROM MY BEAUTIFUL GIRL




Our Daughter H-R and her partner F came to stay for 1 week prior to me flying back to UK.

She came bearing gifts...




A beautiful traditional Swedish  'Marbacka' perlagonium, in full bloom and in the subtlest shade of pink.

A vintage pressed glass cake stand
 ("For your Victoria Sandwich Cake, Mum")

A Vintage Hand-Blown Glass Pitcher and Stirer
(Perfect for my PIMMS or Sangria)


I am soo lucky to have such a kind, beautiful & thoughtful Daughter.

THANK YOU
~X~

3 comments:

  1. I hope my Mimi turns out to be like your sweet little keeper!! what treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely gifts. You're a lucky mum. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there anything lovelier than special gifts from a special child? I met my eldest boy yesterday(I don`t get to see him much, he lives and works in London now)and he bought me lunch which is more than I was expecting and it sounds soppy but it made me feel special (at least as long as lunch lasted!). Good for you, Julie, you deserve it and I love the colour of your pelargonium (if you pinch out the tips of any new flowers that are forming, your plant will produce more flowers later on - but you probably knew that already. lol)

    ReplyDelete