Guess where I'm flying back to today?
Available to buy from here Dotcomgiftshop
I have been posting
few and far between these last couple of weeks.
NOW school is out
I am completely switching off
( I will try to at least until 1st Sept)
I DONT do T.V. but I LOVE BLOGGING and EBAY!
I think I just need a COMPLETE break from the computer
IF I FEEL really compelled to I will post
BUT
I am going to switch off NOW!
LOVE PEACE enJOY
Your Summer!
Julie
~x~
I have been posting
few and far between these last couple of weeks.
NOW school is out
I am completely switching off
( I will try to at least until 1st Sept)
I DONT do T.V. but I LOVE BLOGGING and EBAY!
I think I just need a COMPLETE break from the computer
IF I FEEL really compelled to I will post
BUT
I am going to switch off NOW!
LOVE PEACE enJOY
Your Summer!
Julie
~x~






enjoy your summer!! the song playing is so lovely by the way xx
ReplyDeleteHave a great summer...enjoy your time!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Summer Julie! xxx
ReplyDeleteHave a good summer - see you when you return! xx
ReplyDeleteWe`ll miss you Julie but have a great summer with your brood. See you soon. x
ReplyDeleteCheers!
ReplyDeletexo
I'll miss you, come back soon. xxx
ReplyDeleteYou are really going back and forward now.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like it´s no time for FIKA for the summer so we have to take it in the early autom.
Love Cia