Sunday, 18 July 2010

THE ENVELOPE PROJECT




I signed up for the Envelope Project
  Meet Me At Mikes

What with travelling backwards and forwards to London and Stockholm, twice in 6 weeks and Hubby being in London too (we are like ships in the night at the moment), 1 weeks holiday in Motala in Ostergotland Sweden, in the South, visits to hospital with Little J who decided to Axe wood for the bastu and in the process, partially axed his thumb off right through the nail and had to have it stitched back on, finally making the most of this glorious weather and the great outdoors and my beautiful daughter H-R and her partner F coming to stay for the week...

DEEP BREATH...coming up for air

Amongst many, many other things, you may have noticed that I have neglected my blog for a couple of weeks.  I am now in PANIC MODE as I have committed myself to a few fun projects and suddenly realised that I fly off to London again Monday morning and hadn't completed any of them.

So at least the ENVELOPE PROJECT is now completed.
I think it is upto about 300 envelopes now!
So one lucky person is going to receive alot alot of crafting goodies to keep them busy for a Long Long time.

Here is what I included in my envelope trying to keep in with the theme of Sweden and Swedish House





  1. A Midsommer napkin/serviette

  2. Red Gingham checked waxed paper

  3. Red Wool Crochet Heart

  4. Eukalyptus o Menthol BONBONS extra stark sweet wrapper

  5.  Alphabet Rub on Letters 

  6. TO SOMEONE SPECIAL embroidered tape/ribbon

  7. Swedish Flag SWEDEN peel-off sticker

  8. Plain Brown Paper & String baggage label

  9. Swedish Jack of Hearts playing card

  10. Printed Cherubs You are Invited To...unused invitation

  11. 1 metre Blue and white Gingham checked gift ribbon

  12. Old Black White Scandinavian Photograph Board with advert on reverse

Phew!

All I have to do now is remember to post it!
My ONE THING to do?


UPDATE!

Look at all the fantastic envelopes received so far...





1 comment:

  1. WOW! That is a lot of envelopes! I love all the things you`ve included in yours. The little wool heart is so sweet! Lucky recipient!
    Well done Julie.x

    ReplyDelete