Ooooh I like the garden pics! Mine is such a mess at the moment, needs a good few weekends of hard work to get it looking decent for summer use! Here is a link to the tutorial for the crochet hearts that I used....http://belladia.typepad.com/bella_dia/2008/02/sweet-heart-cro.html Have a lovely day! xxx
i love your garden..i love the colours that you've used on the trellis and the back wall.. its given me lots of ideas for my tiny yard!! ive jsut found your blog and i'll be back !!! charl xx
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
Ooooh I like the garden pics! Mine is such a mess at the moment, needs a good few weekends of hard work to get it looking decent for summer use! Here is a link to the tutorial for the crochet hearts that I used....http://belladia.typepad.com/bella_dia/2008/02/sweet-heart-cro.html Have a lovely day! xxx
ReplyDeletei love your garden..i love the colours that you've used on the trellis and the back wall.. its given me lots of ideas for my tiny yard!!
ReplyDeleteive jsut found your blog and i'll be back !!!
charl
xx