I LOVE TO...
What's your favourite dish?
Where is your favourite place to dine?
As I am a true London girl, EAST END born and bred
My favourite dish of all time is...
PIE N MASH !
I share this passion for this culinary delight with someone very famous LOL!
'One of the most famous sportsmen and fashion icons in the World cites his favourite food as Pie 'n' Mash - David Beckham'!
I share this passion for this culinary delight with someone very famous LOL!
'One of the most famous sportsmen and fashion icons in the World cites his favourite food as Pie 'n' Mash - David Beckham'!
You can...
'READ ALL ABOUT IT'...
The history of this famous East London food
http://www.ucowson.co.uk/history.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pie_and_mash
To view some fantastic photographs of traditional eel and pie shops in the East End of London
www.chrisclunn.com/folios/eelpie
J GOODING
Homerton E9
This is where I first tasted this heavenly food, back in the 60's!
OH DEAR!
Now my tongue is hanging out for this!
And I am in the middle of the forest in SWEDEN...I HAVE NO CHANCE!
'READ ALL ABOUT IT'...
The history of this famous East London food
http://www.ucowson.co.uk/history.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pie_and_mash
To view some fantastic photographs of traditional eel and pie shops in the East End of London
www.chrisclunn.com/folios/eelpie
J GOODING
Homerton E9
This is where I first tasted this heavenly food, back in the 60's!
OH DEAR!
Now my tongue is hanging out for this!
And I am in the middle of the forest in SWEDEN...I HAVE NO CHANCE!








No comments:
Post a Comment