Hi Julie Just to let you know, I have just finished another gardening box. It measures 8"x6"x3.5". I won't put it on Folksy until I've heard from you. If you can let me have your email I can send you some photos if you wish. This box is £8.00 plus p&p - are you in the UK? Regards Gill - The Vintage Gardener
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
Good luck Helen xx x
ReplyDeleteThank you my lovely...
ReplyDeleteOpened at 6.30PM
Phew!
Julie x
Hi!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment! What a lovely summer house you have got!!!
Must check in your store.
Have a nice week!
Anna-Lena♥
Hi Julie
ReplyDeleteJust to let you know, I have just finished another gardening box. It measures 8"x6"x3.5". I won't put it on Folksy until I've heard from you. If you can let me have your email I can send you some photos if you wish. This box is £8.00 plus p&p - are you in the UK?
Regards
Gill - The Vintage Gardener