Thursday, 18 February 2010

SIMPLY SWEDISH VINTAGE


***OPENING SOON***

***OPPNA SNART*** 

~Simply Swedish Vintage~


This is something new and exciting ...
I have been anticipating this for a while.
I love Scandinavian style, the unique simplicity, creating Swedish domestic bliss!

Over the last couple of years I have had endless hours of pleasure seeking vintage items to furnish our holiday home...Swedish House.

Now I am able to share some of these 'vintage finds'  with you...

6 comments:

  1. Hej Julia
    Oh vilka vackra hjärtan och statyer. Your hole corner. I am busy with chines people they came friday evening " earlier and previously decided" Right now Wentings father cooking dinner. Maybe I see you wednesday on erikshjälpen Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, thank you so much for your lovely comment. I really appreciate it. Wish you good luck for your new project. It sounds very interesting. Have a nice week.

    All the best,

    Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you lovely lady for the gorgeous heart you sent for my red heart event xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very welcome. So pleased you received it soo quickly. Good luck! Hope you have a fun filled fantastic charity day.
    God Bless
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Så spännande, ser fram emot att få kika vidare.
    Looking forward too see what you will show us.
    Love Cia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie,

    Your blog is beautiful! I'll look forward to checking out your new store also. I love Swedish design and I love vintage....what could be better than Swedish vintage??

    Thanks so much for dropping by. I'm glad it brought a measure of happiness to you and your son's day....it sounds as if you needed it. I have to admit feeling frustrated that I don't live close by and couldn't pop over with the cake for you, already made. I hope things are improving for you today. Meredy xo.

    ReplyDelete