Saturday, 13 February 2010

MAGAZINES AND BOOKS THAT INSPIRE ME...


I received this lovely French ELLE DECORATION magazine
from my lovely blogging friend Britta at http://www.myblackbook.free.fr/ 
in return for a copy of Swedish magazine LANTLIV



Whilst on the topic of reading matter...
I thought I would share with you, my favourite home decor books/inrednings boks.

   Often, after savouring my magazines I then go on to devour theses...

















Is anyone else this passionate about their magazines and books?
What are your favourites/recommendations?

Britta's suggestion of a magazine swap was a really good idea.
I am happy to do this again with like minded overseas bloggers
Just ask anytime...
~x~ 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like wonderful books!! I get inspired just from seeing the covers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie!
    Oh, all these books look so wonderful and inspiring. I just ordered "Living in the countryside", a book that I always wanted to have, but I forget, so thanks to your post, I remembered it and just ordered ;o)
    Have a wonderful weekend !
    Britta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej Ulrika

    The front covers are great ... inside there are loads more beautiful, inspirational photographs.

    Hej Britta

    ooh it is a lovely coffee table book.
    Happy Reading!

    Kram Julie x

    ReplyDelete