Monday, 8 February 2010

OUR DAUGHTER


OUR DAUGHTER



She loves everything Swedish och Vintage!

        I'm so excited she's on her way up from S'holm for the week
AND
the boys are really happy
F's coming too!
YIPEE! 


P.S. Can you bring some tea for your brother pleeeassee?

http://www.lovelypackage.com/
             





                                                                                                              

3 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I think you are doing very well...my english on the other hand...hihi!
    Thank you for visiting my blog, and I am so glad you want to win my socks! Yes I made them myself!

    Have a nice day...and I wish you luck!
    Hugs Anki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thank you for wanting to help with the red hearts. I have tried both your email addresses but they don't seem to work. I'll try again to be sure though xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award, it made me really happy. I have now written 7 thrues about me, but they are in swedish ;).
    What a lovely "vintage fynd" you have found.

    Love Cia

    ReplyDelete