The Kitchen Clock
Says...
Almost ...Kl. 11.00
Time to rest a while...
And TIME to read all these lovely Swedish Magazines!
I loooveee this part of the day...
When after all my chores are done.
And after an invigorating walk with Stanley, our dog, I can finally sit and rest and stay a while...Ah Bliss!
Before, once AGAIN, I'm off racing around after my boys!
ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!
Jag hoppas du ar en trevligt helgen!
I loooveee this part of the day...
When after all my chores are done.
And after an invigorating walk with Stanley, our dog, I can finally sit and rest and stay a while...Ah Bliss!
Before, once AGAIN, I'm off racing around after my boys!
ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!
Jag hoppas du ar en trevligt helgen!





Vilken underbar klocka!! Gott att dricka te ur den vackra muggen! Ha en trevlig helg!
ReplyDeleteKram Anki
Tack saa mycket Anki :)
ReplyDeleteJag har kopt klocka o muggen i London.
Jag har prater med asa idag :) Vi gar till min vannina Ingrid 'loppis' i Bollnas :D mig, du o Asa
Have a lovely weekend
Ha en trevlig helg!
Julie x