The Lord is with thee
Blessed Art thou amongst women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.'
ST THERESE OF LISIEUX
'The Little Flower'
Who was St Therese of Lisieux?
http://www.catholicchurch.org.uk/catholic_church/relics_of_st_therese_of_lisieux/who_was_st_therese
I received both of these beautiful plaster/chalk statues
last week, all the way from IRELAND!
My 'Holy' Corner
~x~
'I always believe that it is much better
to have a variety of religions, a variety of philosophies,
rather than one single religion or philosophy.
This is necessary because of the different
mental dispositions of each human being.
Each religion has certain unique ideas or techniques,
and learning about them can only enrich one's own faith.'
his holiness the 14th dalai lama - 1981
~x~
'I always believe that it is much better
to have a variety of religions, a variety of philosophies,
rather than one single religion or philosophy.
This is necessary because of the different
mental dispositions of each human being.
Each religion has certain unique ideas or techniques,
and learning about them can only enrich one's own faith.'
his holiness the 14th dalai lama - 1981





Hello, thanks for your lovely comment on my photo mosaic. I make them via this website http://bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php . I find it easyest to have a flicker account and then you can upload the photos from there.
ReplyDeleteI hope this helps.
Luv Sophie xxxx
Thank you Sophie x
ReplyDelete