Sunday, 15 January 2012

TULIP DAY!




I LOVE...

That this bunch of tulips fills me with the sense of expectation of Spring...




I am sorry that I have been such a lousy blogger.

Thank You always for your lovely comments.
Welcome to new friends, thanks for stopping by
I will visit your blogs very soon.

Tulips are wonderful for simply bringing vibrancy to a home and the garden.

And they make me SMILE 

Happy Tulipy Weekend!


LOVE PEACE enJOY!

Click on the photo to enlarge



   


11 comments:

  1. So pretty and cheerful - a perfect reminder of Spring. I love the container you have them in too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie!!!!!
    Love tulips too :)

    Hugs from Australia♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flowers have such amazing powers! They can brighten any day! Thanks for sharing yours with me, especially since it's 18 below zero here tonight!!!
    Chris :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fresh flowers brighten any day, I have some yellow tulips on my windows sill!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my favourite! I adore tulips.. Happy New Year to you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi will immediately go out and buy tulips to join you in a tulipy weekend!!! jennyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad your back Momma, we have all missed you.....oh I enlarged your picture...back to my coveting of my favorite home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to hear from you again Julie! The tulips looks lovely. I have a vase of pink ones on my mantelpiece at the moment, with some Magnolia branches in between. They make me smile too :-)!

    Happy new week!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  9. For us Tulips are very touchy sometimes we are not cold enough in the winter for them to burst in Spring but I do have them in and when they pop up I am joyful,happy tulip day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dearest Julie, I tried to leave a comment this morning because I was so glad to 'see' you again but apparently Blogger has been playing up again. I've shifted over to Google Chrome and happy to report so far it's been successful! Thank you so much for your kind comment. Hope you're starting to feel a little better and that we'll see you around a wee bit more.Have a great week, Julie.xxx

    ReplyDelete