A Lazy Sunday morning, just being ...
My husband is on his way to
Stockholm and then London
My eldest son is on his way back
from Stockholm
Crazy...
LOVING how my cup cases look so colourful and cheery on display
Can't wait to get baking this afternoon...
Enjoy your Sunday everyone!






Enjoying a lazy Sunday morning here too {except that poor hubby is sick with flu!}. Sipping a warm cup of tea while our walls keep out our cold snow & winds. So happy to find your lovely blog. My great grandparents were from Sweden. Blessings to you and yours!
ReplyDeleteHello Danette!
DeleteThank you for your lovely comment...
I now I have found your lovely blog too.
Pleased to *meet* you ;-)
How wonderful your great grandparents are from Sweden.
Have a wonderful Sunday!
LOVE PEACE enJOY
Julie
x
sometimes is just being just enough! have a nice week :)
ReplyDeleteHej Ivana
DeleteHappy New Year!
I LOVE to just be...it's more than just enough for me ;-D
Have a wonderful Sunday my friend
LOVE PEACE enJOY
Julie
x
so pretty! i've done this too x
ReplyDelete;-) I need a big wide jar...still have more to store...x
Delete