Sunday, 25 December 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS NANA OUR ANGEL!


This beautiful painting is by my daughter.

She framed it and gave it to my wonderful Dad, her wonderful papie for Christmas. I knew absolutely nothing about it and cried when I saw it.

This painting was taken from a photograph that I took of my beautiful Mum and my beautiful daughter on her 6th Birthday...

She wanted a fairy party and she wanted my Mum to be the Fairy Godmother.

My Mum had the brilliant idea to dress up in my Wedding Dress and Tiara.

She greeted all the fairies and angels personally at the door as they arrived for the party. 

It was a magical birthday.

 A lasting memory captured in this painting.





13 comments:

  1. How absolutely beautiful,nothing is more special than the personal things in life.I imagine your Papie was so thrilled.Have a wonderful new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful painting ,your daughter is very talented.I'm sure your Papie will treasure it.lots of love,juliexxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful, a lasting memento to treasure forever xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a princess miss Nana...Happy New Year Momma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely painting. Wishing you a happy new year. I hope you had a nice christas, i understand it must have been a hard one xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to you Julie, with happiness and peace, blissful moments and nothing but the best !!! xo, Britta

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely thing for your daughter to do! She's a very talented artist.
    Hope 2012 is the best ever year for you and your family.
    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely - what a special gift. Your daughter is very thoughtful.

    Happy 2012, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Julie,

    I have been thinking about you. Wishing you and your loved ones all the best for a wonderful New Year. I hope it will be a year full of love, happiness, fun & laughter and good memories!

    Take care!

    Lieve groet, Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful painting and such a special gift as well. All my best wishes for 2012, a year full of love.
    Many greetings, Frieda

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just discovered your site...lovely. I'll check in again...
    Val in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow what a beautiful painting. You must be sooo proud.
    Happy New Year to you and yours...
    May all your dreams come true.

    XX

    ReplyDelete