Just received this book yesterday.
It's a gem of a book...
In fact every home should not be without a copy.
Keep it with your A-Z.
Something to see and to do in London
for EVERY day of the year.
There is no excuse now...
The author of this book also has an interesting blog, of the same name, which I have recently started to follow here
P.S.
If you wish to purchase a copy via Amazon.
There is a link in the title and here
I have just joined the Amazon Associates programme
any money that I earn in the form of gift vouchers will be used to purchase books/items for raffle prizes for the
ALZHEIMERS CHARITY
AFTERNOON TEA PARTY
This will be hosted by me and my family here in Sweden
in June/July 2012
ALL
monies raised will be divided equally between
Alzheimers charities here in UK and Sweden
ALZHEIMERS.ORG.UK
ALZHEIMERFONDEN.SE
THANK YOU
TACK SA MYCEKT
P.S.
If you wish to purchase a copy via Amazon.
There is a link in the title and here
I have just joined the Amazon Associates programme
any money that I earn in the form of gift vouchers will be used to purchase books/items for raffle prizes for the
ALZHEIMERS CHARITY
AFTERNOON TEA PARTY
This will be hosted by me and my family here in Sweden
in June/July 2012
ALL
monies raised will be divided equally between
Alzheimers charities here in UK and Sweden
ALZHEIMERS.ORG.UK
ALZHEIMERFONDEN.SE
THANK YOU
TACK SA MYCEKT






First Sweden is on my list then maybe London.....looks wonderful!
ReplyDeleteHello Heidi
DeleteYes you must visit both!
See you Soon :o)
x
Hi Julie,
ReplyDeleteThe cover looks promising!
Madelief x
Wonderful cover!
ReplyDeleteHappy new year :-)