Tuesday, 24 January 2012

STARTING MY DAY BY...





Enjoying a strong black coffee...

These Pip Studio mugs called LOVEBIRDS were a Christmas present from my lovely daughter

You can purchase them here directly from their visually beautiful website

Wishing you all an enjoyable start to your day 
and to a wonderful week ahead

 (Now that the Monday Blues have gone...)

Off to a Yoga & Meditation class this morning
OM




10 comments:

  1. Those cups are gorgeous! So happy... what a great way to start your day (except it would have to be tea with one sugar for me!!).

    Linda. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Linda!
      Nice to hear from you, Happy New Year!
      Most definitely TEA with one sugar for me too.
      I actually do prefer it over coffee...but a 2am bedtime and a 6.am start called for STRONG BLACK COFFEE!
      I'm energised and still awake...think it's the yoga
      LOVE PEACE enJOY
      Julie
      x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hello!
      Yoga was wonderful and the meditation was a perfect start to the day...I am hoping the effects of which will carry me throughout the week ahead.
      Wishing you a great week ahead tooI
      LOVE PEACE enJOY
      Julie
      x

      Delete
  3. I love those cups! Pip is hip here around too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej!
    PIP PIP HOORAY!
    I think Pip is great!
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi and thanks for your dear comment on my blog.
    Ilove having coffe from a nice looking cup.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute mugs, a really cheerful way to get your day going!
    Chris :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love PIP studio Madelief sent me some towels...and I was hooked on this lovely line and these mugs are amazing!!! put them on my want list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful mug! A lovely way to start the day...

    ReplyDelete