Tuesday, 12 July 2011

TODAYS NEWS...


We made the front page of the local Swedish Newspaper
  LJUSNAN





Translation:

ENGLISH TEA IN A BOX
Julie moved from the city of London to the a house a long way in the woods. But a little piece of England, she took with her. In a red barn next to where they live, English flags/bunting hang above the door, English bone china sits on shelves and visitors are served traditional English 'afternoon tea'.




And Page 8



'She moved from London to Mattsmyra'

It is a really nice full-page article
(I will try & add a translation too)

Thank you soo much Josefin from the



Our Face Book Page

Our Blog Page









 

15 comments:

  1. Wow! Look at you! A celebrity! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow , look at you !! CONGRATS AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK FOR xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow that's fantastic! I hope you're going to frame it and hang it in the tea room.
    Love Tickety-boo
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So famous! And looking so beautiful in your tea dress! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's brilliant that you have received the recognition you deserve. Big hugs of congratulations... I'd love to pop in for some tea xox Penelope

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! How exciting! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! How exciting for you.

    Hugs, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Make sure you cut and frame this with your first dollar made Momma!
    so thrilling to see dreams made!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! ...Congrats :) Grattis!!
    How exciting! Well done!

    Kram från Australien♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations that's fabulous.
    I hope the family member is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. how lovely to put a face to the name x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Julie, I have been off the radar for quite a while and missed a lot! How lovely! Gosh, I would sooooooooo love to come and have a nice cuppa there! Well done you for making a dream come true!!!!

    Much love

    Vanessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so wonderful! I'm so sorry I haven't been by before now to congratulate you! Well done!

    I hope you have been well. It looks like life is happy, busy and wonderful for you!

    Best wishes always,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your FAMOUS!!! That's fantastic! I wish I could visit The Tea Room, Julie, but since I can't, I'm sending you a load of warm thoughts all the way from northern California. I wish you a continuing flourishing business that makes you wonderfully happy!

    Best Wishes!!

    ReplyDelete