Wonderful! We will be in Sweden in two weeks, camping right in front of a lake - I like swimming early in the morning, before the rest of the "world" awakens. It gives energy and makes you feel one with everything....
OMG Julie! Take a Rottweiler with you next time...I worry about you! Bet the water was freezing! Nice to be so close to nature though. I`m close to a nervous breakdown....got the builders in next week....I think we can safely say I`m at one with my `masculine` side from the muscles I`m developing hauling furniture and packing boxes around! Have a great week, Julie. xxx
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
Amen to that! I think it must have been so exhilarating..do it again soon.
ReplyDeleteO Wow i would have loved to do that. At one with natural and yourself just beautiful. dee x
ReplyDeleteWonderful! We will be in Sweden in two weeks, camping right in front of a lake - I like swimming early in the morning, before the rest of the "world" awakens. It gives energy and makes you feel one with everything....
ReplyDeleteOMG Julie! Take a Rottweiler with you next time...I worry about you! Bet the water was freezing! Nice to be so close to nature though. I`m close to a nervous breakdown....got the builders in next week....I think we can safely say I`m at one with my `masculine` side from the muscles I`m developing hauling furniture and packing boxes around!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week, Julie. xxx
Sounds just about perfect!!
ReplyDeletewhat a gorgeous peaceful swim you had!
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely photos, Julie! We should all take more time to be alone in nature---it soothes and restores the soul.
ReplyDelete