Saturday, 26 May 2012





LOVING my coloured candles...

My wonderful daughter bought these fab candles for me, for Mothers Day (UK) way back in March 

I've been admiring them all week.

Their zingy colours have been making me smile  as well as the thought that I will be seeing my big girly on Saturday...

STOCKHOLM & LONDON here I come!


7 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I love them! Your daughter has great taste! Enjoy your time with her.

    Hugs, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Zingy" is about the only word you could have used for those colours. Absolutely wonderful, and what a truly lovely present to have received.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej Hej Julie, great candles and great colours - enjoy your time with your girl. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look great on the tray there too! Enjoy your trip, and your girl..x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your candles....what a sweet girl you have!!
    How have I been missing your posts....Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the beautiful crochet hooks - they are exactly what I need!!

    Hope you are enjoying your stay in the UK.

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful with a lot of colours!

    ReplyDelete