Wednesday, 9 May 2012

WISE WORDS WEDNESDAY


A little humour...



INNER PEACE

 If you can start the day without caffeine,
 
If you can always be cheerful, ignoring aches and pains,

If you can resist complaining and
 boring people with your troubles,

If you can eat the same food every day and be grateful for it,

If you can understand when your loved ones are too busy to give you any time,

If you can take criticism and blame without resentment,

If you can conquer tension without medical help,

If you can relax without alcohol,

If you can sleep without the aid of drugs,




...Then You Are Probably 
 






The Family Dog! 





12 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha hahahaha hahaha, how funny! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to Sherri....I laughed and laughed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG too funny! Thanks for the laugh you gorgeous creature!!! Becks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the funniest things I have read recently! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful!! thanks for posting that!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute!! was wondering how this post was gonna end!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, that is brilliant and so true!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post Julie :-)!

    Happy evening!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the laugh, Julie - just what I needed - it's been an awful week here between one thing and another. Hope you're faring well. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's funny and cute and so true! Happy weekend julie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hilarious! I was starting to feel that I needed to review my life - I was very worried about not starting the day with caffeine!

    Hugs to you, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE THIS!!!! OK I NEED A DOG LIKE THAT.

    :-} Lorraine

    ReplyDelete