... my best wishes for you... it is so sad... so young... My mother died 3 years ago, she was also "young", too young to die, but...never forget... All the best for you and your family, Ann
my condolence. It is so sad to have to say Good-bye to one's mother-I know. But it is so good for you to know that you loved each other so much! No more tears and sorrow or illness in heaven!
Sorry sweetie,how sad for you all and now she is peaceful and forever young and released from awful old Al.You will remember all the lovely things about her,it makes us think that we have to appreciate each day,hugs to you and your family.
My thoughts are with you. That is a beautiful photo of your Mom, that I'm sure you will cherish. Blessings to you and your family, in this most difficult time. Maureen
Julie I am so so sorry to hear about your mum. I'm here listening to the lovely song on your blog and am almost in tears. Thinking of you and your family. Michelle x
Sweet Julie I am so sorry to hear that your lovely Mum in now resting somewhere where she can herself again. I understand your loss truly. I still think of my Mum everyday and can now smile at the beautiful picture I have hanging on the wall. It is early days for you and your family but it does ease. Just have to go through the pain, which I felt in my chest, pain like I could not breathe, it hit me just when I thought I was coping. This horrible illness. Please God they find a cure. My thoughts are with you and I am sending you a huge big hug and a sqeeze, know that you are thought highly of. Love from a blogging friend. Carol xxx
Julie, I don't know how, but I've only just read your sad news, chick. I'm so very sorry. I hope you're coping. Your Mum looks so beautiful and fun on her photo. You will have countless lovely memories of her I'm sure. I really hope that they comfort you now. Loads of love, my dear, Amanda xxx
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
RIP my beautiful sister. Always in our hearts
ReplyDeleteDear Julie,
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear about your Mother.
My thoughts are with you.
All the best,
Ingrid
Oh Julie - my thoughts are with you all. What a lovely image to remember her by...lots of love Em x
ReplyDeleteI`m very sad for you and your Family. Beautiful photograph. xxx
ReplyDeleteI´m soooo soooo sorry about your mom, my dearest Julie. I send you lots of love and power!!!
ReplyDeleteJuliane
... my best wishes for you... it is so sad...
ReplyDeleteso young...
My mother died 3 years ago, she was also "young", too young to die, but...never forget...
All the best for you and your family,
Ann
my condolence. It is so sad to have to say Good-bye to one's mother-I know. But it is so good for you to know that you loved each other so much! No more tears and sorrow or illness in heaven!
ReplyDeleteJulie, I'm so sorry x
ReplyDeleteSorry sweetie,how sad for you all and now she is peaceful and forever young and released from awful old Al.You will remember all the lovely things about her,it makes us think that we have to appreciate each day,hugs to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteJulie,
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear about your mom. Such a lovely photo of her you posted.
I hope that you will find comfort in the warm embrace of family and friends and in the bright and beautiful memories of your "mama".
Patti
So so sorry to hear about that. Hugs xxxx
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for you and your family, sending thoughts your way, Penny x
ReplyDeleteThinking of you.
ReplyDeleteAnne xx
My thoughts are with you. That is a beautiful photo of your Mom, that I'm sure you will cherish. Blessings to you and your family, in this most difficult time.
ReplyDeleteMaureen
So sorry to hear about your Mum.
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts are with you, Julie.
Hugs...
Kram från Australien♥
Julie......there are no words that can take away the pain of such a loss, but thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs
Vanessa xxxxxxx
so sorry Julie. Thinking of you x
ReplyDeleteOh Julie, my heart goes out to you.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful photo!
Every blessing to you and your family at this difficult time.
Love Ciara x
Ps. Thank you for your lovely email. x x x
Oh Julie I'm so sorry......breaks my heart.....
ReplyDeleteDear Julie,
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about your mum..... She looks lovely on the photo. Take care!
Lieve groet & a big hug,
Madelief xox
Julie I am so so sorry to hear about your mum. I'm here listening to the lovely song on your blog and am almost in tears. Thinking of you and your family. Michelle x
ReplyDeleteHej
ReplyDeleteJAg beklagar verkligen sorgen fruktansvärt att förlora sin mamma.
många kramar
sandra
I'm very sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteYour friend Camille.
Sweet Julie I am so sorry to hear that your lovely Mum in now resting somewhere where she can herself again.
ReplyDeleteI understand your loss truly. I still think of my Mum everyday and can now smile at the beautiful picture I have hanging on the wall.
It is early days for you and your family but it does ease. Just have to go through the pain, which I felt in my chest, pain like I could not breathe, it hit me just when I thought I was coping.
This horrible illness. Please God they find a cure.
My thoughts are with you and I am sending you a huge big hug and a sqeeze, know that you are thought highly of.
Love from a blogging friend.
Carol xxx
Julie, I don't know how, but I've only just read your sad news, chick. I'm so very sorry. I hope you're coping. Your Mum looks so beautiful and fun on her photo. You will have countless lovely memories of her I'm sure. I really hope that they comfort you now. Loads of love, my dear, Amanda xxx
ReplyDeleteA beautiful picture of a beautiful woman!
ReplyDelete