Tuesday, 2 August 2011

JOURNEYING...



En route from Stockholm



Bollnas Station

I have been in London for 10 days and after a pit stop in Stockholm arrived back to my Swedish House late on Friday.

I have been out of the blog loop and will be for some time.

My lovely beautiful Mum who is only 64
 is in the advanced stages of Alzheimer's Disease
She is now receiving pallative care at home...

We are all on a very different journey now...

was open this Saturday/Sunday

We plan to be open
 on Saturdays/Sundays throughout August AND September


This is been a wonderful distraction for us all
 and a way to meet many lovely Swedish people and practice our Swedish, although many visitors enjoy speaking English with us and talking about London.

Both the Loppis and 'Afternoon Tea'
 are proving to be very popular 
especially since the newspaper article.

Thank you for all your lovely comments and Good Luck wishes!

LOVE PEACE enJOY your summer!

Julie
~x~



  

16 comments:

  1. Hello lovely Julie.......So sorry to hear about your mum. It's a very difficult thing to deal with for anyone with it, but for the families too.

    Glad to hear that Time for Tea is doing really well! I would soooooooo love to visit there!

    I hope it continues to grow over the summer!

    Much love my friend

    Vanessa xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Julie,

    So sorry to hear your mum's decease is getting worse. It must be extra difficult for you living in Sweden.

    Happy to hear about Your tea shop and the lovely people you meet.

    Enjoy your summer Julie!

    Take care,

    Lieve groetjes van Madelief xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Julie,
    so sorry to hear about your mum, 64 feels too young for this awful disease but I know it can strike at any age!

    Well done on the Tea shop though, it looks fabulous!
    Love and a big squashy hug,
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw Julie, that's such bad news. I am sorry chick.Sending you lots of love. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry and sending prayers for all of you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about your mum, Julie.
    Sending positive thoughts and energy to all of you!

    Kramar från Australien♥ XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Julie, when I read your mums age it made me realise that is just 2 years older than me,how blessed are those of us with good health.I pray that you have all the strength and courage that you need to get through this journey,how wonderful that you have the little shop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sentence about different journeys we are all on. Sorry to read about your mom. Thinking of you, greetings from Croatia...

    ReplyDelete
  9. wish you all the strength youll need julie.....look after yourself

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julie, it's been ages! I'm so sorry to hear about your mum, this must be heartbreaking for you all. I'm so pleased your store has opened it sounds just lovely & I hope it brings you lots of joy through the difficult times..love to you x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Julie, so, so sorry to hear about your beloved Mum. How shocking in someone so young. It must be heartbreaking.
    Wishing you every blessing for all the help and support you need.

    Thinking of you. C x

    ReplyDelete
  12. My prayers are with you from Alaska. God Bless you during this difficult time!
    Chris :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are all in our thoughts! And im so glad I hade time to do one more visit in your lovely afternoon tea.

    Kram Cia

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sad to read about your mother, Julie. Chin up xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry to read about your mother! The best wishes to you and your family from us.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Julie

    I just stopped by to say good luck with your real English Afternoon Teas.

    Best wishes
    Anna

    ReplyDelete