Tuesday, 9 August 2011

WONDER WOMAN...NOT


Little things please little minds...


I am in LOVE with my new converse



They arrived to Sweden from the UK
I have been wearing them
 ALL DAY

Perhaps when I am serving teas at the weekend 
I will run around in them like...

I first heard about these limited edition Converse
on the lovely

I bought them from




9 comments:

  1. oh I have the wanties bad now!
    Love
    Tickety-boo
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie,

    They look great! I will check the blog out. Hope you are ok?!

    Lieve groet, Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie! I love your shoes! We should all have some! I've just read your last post. I'm so sorry your Mum is so poorly. I hope you're coping ok. I send you love and hugs. Amanda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi you are Wonder Woman , with all the things life throws at us and trying to keep home life as normal as possible too !! Thinking of you always Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them add these to my list.....Hows everything going with you we finally just finished the remodel to our house a big Yeah!

    My hubby loved the old Linda Carter as Wonder Woman! we tease him that it was her distinct acting abilities!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hej Hej Julie, just wondering how you`re doing. Let us all know. We miss you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julie - was thinking this morning that i hadn't seen a post from you in a while - hope your ok xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julie, hope you are doing okay.
    Sending hugs.
    Cx

    ReplyDelete