Tuesday, 15 December 2009

SOFA SO GOOD...

Today we have seen the heaviest snowfall so far...I looked out through our landing window this morning just as day was breaking and I had to pinch myself.  The reindeer which we brought with us from Upminster, now has a regal place on  'the balcony'.  And I chuckled to myself, Jon hated this 'bloody reindeer' and it was a fight to ask him nicely, to get  it down from the loft each Christmas, with a groan he'd say 'Your not putting that bloody thing up again are you?'  We were in England last week and he insisted we went back to our house and ask the current tenants if we could have access to the loft to retrieve it!!!! LOL!!!





Through the SQUARE window...



'The Balcony'





THE REINDEER!!!!


SOFA SO GOOD!

I feel like Christmas has come early to our household, what with all the SNO and 2 BIG PACKAGES to unwrap. OOh the excitement!




OOh the excitement...



Yipee!!!
 

Yipee!!  We can now put our bums on seats as they say.   Finally, 1 year later, we have our white IKEA sofa's, for christmas,  delivered today about Klocken 3.  Soo they are very NEW and it soo feels like Home.



A comfy place to sit n rest a while...








SWEDISH CROWN CUSHION
by Jan Constantine




No comments:

Post a Comment