Wednesday, 23 December 2009

PEPPARKAKOR





PEPPARKAKOR


Jag har gjort (made) en deg. Den är i kylskåpet.  Just practising my baste svenska.  I made a dough (pepparkakor). It is in the fridge.  That's what I told my neigbour on Saturday....


Anyway the cut out and baked dough...The finished Results
 
  



















GLASBURK


I received a lovely surprise yesterday... just in time for Christmas. The beautiful GLASBURK to store our pepparkakor in.  It was purchased from a lovely lady called Maria, who has a fantastic blog and webb boutique check it out  http://www.lissboden.blogspot.com/ you will not be disappointed!

3 comments:

  1. I must say it was a good first try.

    I wish you all a merry christmas.

    Cia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Tack sa mycket :)))
    In England we say 'the proof is in the tasting'
    The jar is not quite empty...YET
    God Jul
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty:)
    Merry Christmas ~~~

    So nice to meet you!

    Kay Ellen

    ReplyDelete