Thought of you yesterday, Julie. I found the Christmas tea towel I won last year, when diving into my Christmas boxes. Then I remebered I haven't seen you for a while...
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
I agree wholeheartedly!
ReplyDeleteTalk about a view.... I'm super jealous I want to come!!!
ReplyDeleteSimply beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYes indeed! Hugs, Stephie x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!
ReplyDeleteReally lovely - such beautiful colors! Lucky girl :)
ReplyDeleteI couldn't agree more, beautiful photo's Julie xox
ReplyDeleteJulie, are you going to do 'Tuesday through the window' this year??? Pretty please!!!
ReplyDeleteJo xxx
Precious that we get to see such beauty, thank you for sharing this with us. Have a lovely day my friend.
ReplyDeleteAlways Wendy
Hi, the book is one lovely story x
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI've just discovered your blog - and I like it here a lot! It's so calm and beautiful! I love the sunset photos - amazing!!!
Carly
x
Beautiful, and it's impossible to decide between that sunset, and the candlelight of the last post!
ReplyDeleteOh my god.. so beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteI sent you an answer several days ago...hmm
But i answered again yesterday..
check your inbox
Love
A-C
Thought of you yesterday, Julie.
ReplyDeleteI found the Christmas tea towel I won last year, when diving into my Christmas boxes. Then I remebered I haven't seen you for a while...
Kram from Australia♥
Hello Julie!
ReplyDeleteThat's very beautiful with that colourful sky! I hope everything's fine with you and I wish you a Merry Christmas.