I'M LOVIN IT... The Sno and SFI (Snow and Svenska For Invadare).
Firstly, I have started to learn Swedish, which I am really enjoying. And secondly, it has been snowing ALL DAY! In fact it commenced yesterday evening...We sat snuggled together on our temporary make-do sofa and set the scene watching the dvd POLAR EXPRESS. Oooh I just so love that film and that Christmas feeling of Wonder...
Joseph came home from school today with a fantastic cushion he made in his 'slogd' (handicraft class). They are taught to use an electric sewing machine !!!! No worries about health and safety issues here. And he is thriving and absolutely LOVIN IT... too!
Joseph's beautiful 'Kudde' (Cushion)
HAND-MADE
by Joseph





I like your blog Julie! :-) I can't see the photos of Joseph's "kudde" or the things you found at the second hand store though. Like the pictures you have of your cabin!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Ulrika
Hej Ulrika. Thank you! I am afraid because of the mobile broadband connection, I haven'T been able to upload the photo's :( Hopefuly very soon. Check back soooooon!!!!!.
ReplyDeleteLove n God Bless Julie & Co
Finally...Added the photo of the kudde/cushion that Joseph made. :-D
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful - he did a great job!!
ReplyDelete