Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Ring Ring...Ring Ring...

Finally... We have a land-line connected to the house. Courtesy of Telia the Swedish equivalent of BT. It was sweet music to our ears, when the telephone rang Swedish style! It was lovely to speak to my Dad and Mum and then ages chatting to Hannah for 49 minutes PRECIS! My dad was paying, or at least SKY was you can chat for up to 59 minutes free...YAY!

Have to wait 2 weeks for the internet broadband wireless and T.V. to be up and running...

Currently using computer on mobile wireless, extremely tempremental, hit n miss, lucky dip connection. Guess I was lucky tonight :) Making the most of it...

The clocks went back on Saturday too. At 6am it is just getting light... At 5pm it is almost dark!
The weather has been dry and fairly mild here, but drops to about -3 degrees of an evening.

It's also Hostvecke autumn half-term week here too.

Jon and Joseph, were very lucky, yesterday morning, they saw a small herd of deer, appear from the river behind our barn and cross the road to the forest opposite...WOW! I was sorry I was so slow and missed it. :( BUT I did see the Mooses, photo's still to be uploaded.

Drove into our nearest town today... St Eriks Hjelpern is a large charity shop in a disused factory my local Swedish equivalent to St Francis Hospice. We love it!!! It's like an Aladdins Cave of all things Swedish. And yes of course I bagged a few bargains. AN old vintage red/white leather woven cycle basket (just need a lovely Swedish bike...) a roll of swedish waxed paper Cath Kidston style roses (perfect for lining chest of drawers, Hannah will like it.) And a Cath Kidston style pale blue tin adorned again with Roses.

Here are my goodies...

No comments:

Post a Comment