Sunday, 13 April 2008
My Old Man Said Follow The Van...
BIG J telephoned this evening about 9.30pm to say that they were heading towards the Danish Coast, so had mobile connection. I am following behind him and the van. Leaving for Gothenburg tomorrow morning he will be at the Airport to meet me with the van and our belongings for the drive up North to our Little Red Swedish House in the forest. It will take about 8-9 hours approx. dependent on weather snow conditions!!!!(I hope not) I believe we are forecast rain....I am absolutely shattered, children back to school tomorrow after 2 week Easter Break. BIG J's Mum and Dad and H-R will be taking good care of the boys. Lots of Hugs and Kisses tonight even more so than usual and Little J wrote me a sweet little note too. Too tired and a bit anxious (I hate partings) to be excited. But when I see BIG J tomorrow I am sure the Fun will begin...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment