Old habits die hard...
I'm Still enjoying a little piece of Sweden here in London!
You can learn all about Petra & Camilla's
wonderful Pepparkakor and biscuits
they bake by hand
You can learn all about Petra & Camilla's
wonderful Pepparkakor and biscuits
they bake by hand






I also love your previous post....I have missed you and I'm glad your doing well.....Heidi
ReplyDeleteGood to hear from you again Julie! Hope you and the boys are well?!
ReplyDeleteMadelief x
Mysigt med fika, wherever you are! Så gott med pepparkakor... Yum! Hope you are well, Julie :) Kram från Australien♥ ~Pernilla
ReplyDeleteCotton Socks (6–12 Months)
ReplyDeleteComfort is paramount for little ones. These cotton socks (for ages 6–12 months) are crafted from soft cotton fabric, keeping your baby's feet comfortable. They are an excellent choice if you are looking for baby cotton socks, infant socks, or soft Apna Showroom Gangajal Water Brass Kalash Lota For Puja - Filled from 'Brahma Kund' Har Ki Pauri, Haridwar - Authentic Ganga Jal Lota - 270 ML - Gangajal water for puja
Novasox Ankle High Fishnet Mesh Women Socks, Women Fishnet Mesh Ankle Socks
Apna Showroom Women's net Fishnet Lingerie Stockings - Fishnet Stockings for women - (Black Free Size) Pack of 2
socks for your little one. Their breathable fabric, comfortable fit, and attractive designs make them perfect for everyday use.