Friday, 10 August 2012

GOOD MORNING MR SUNSHINE...




Here in Sweden, already a hint of Autumn in the air

click on image to enlarge

5 comments:

  1. What a great photo.....hello sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely picture. Very serene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Julie,

    Just read your comment on my blog. I realise a lot must have happened the past months. Hope all will be well for you and your two boys. Thinking of you!

    Take care,

    LOVE,

    Madelief xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just spied a tree with turning leaves in our front garden yesterday. Noooo - I'm leaving summer kicking and screaming :) I'm 'allergic' to being cold, you know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gayatri Mantra

    The Gayatri Mantra is a highly sacred mantra of the Indian Vedic tradition; its regular chanting fosters mental concentration, inner peace, and positive thoughts. This devotional product is suitable for daily worship, meditation, and spiritual practice. If you are looking for the Gayatri Mantra—whether for puja, meditation, or spiritual APNA SHOWROOM Bra for Women Combo Pack of 6 - Cup Size 36(B) Non-Wired Multicolor Everyday Cotton Bra 36B
    APNA SHOWROOM Bra for Women Combo Pack of 6 - Cup Size 32(B) Non-Wired Multicolor Everyday Cotton Bra 32B
    APNA SHOWROOM Bra for Women Combo Pack of 6 - Cup Size 34(B) Non-Wired Multicolor Everyday Cotton Bra 34B
    chanting—this is an ideal choice. Reciting it with devotion and consistency is believed to help enrich one's spiritual life.

    ReplyDelete