We have been serving these in the Tea Room
Everyone falls in LOVE with our Mini-Schnauzer 'Stanley'
He has been iced wearing various collars and coats
I think this has to be the best!
Looking forward to the opening ceremony tomorrow
Have a great weekend ahead
LOVE PEACE enJOY!






You are so clever! I love Stanley!
ReplyDeleteHello Jo
DeleteThis spectacular one was iced by my lovely student helper Melody! :D
Hope all well with you and your brood. Are you in NZ or back in the UK?
Have a lovely weekend
LOVE PEACE enJOY!
Julie
x
Gorgeous! I adore them - so clever :-) Becks x
ReplyDeleteSuch cute cookies. A great idea! Hope all is going well with your cute tearoom.
ReplyDeleteMaureen
So cute!!!!! Maybe one day I'll get to Sweden!!! I'll certainly visit your tearoom :)
ReplyDeleteI agree so cute.....hows the shop?
ReplyDeleteHair Clips for Women
ReplyDeleteअपना शोरूम के Hair Clips for Women हर आयु की महिलाओं के लिए फैशनेबल और उपयोगी हेयर एक्सेसरी हैं। ये बालों को मजबूती से पकड़ने के साथ आकर्षक लुक भी प्रदान करते हैं। यदि आप Hair Clips for Women, Designer Hair Clips, Cute Hair Accessories, Fashion Hair Clips या Ladies Hair Clips खरीदना चाहते हैं, Apna Showroom Nylon Pantyhose Stretchable Stockings for Women - pack of 4 stockings for girls free size pantyhose Black
Apna Showroom Imported black and beige pantyhose stretchable stockings for women beige skin color pantyhose stockings for women Girls free size and pac of 2 stockings
Apna Showroom Fishnet Stockings for Women Black Net Pattern with Sock net stockings pantyhose
तो यह शानदार कलेक्शन है। प्रीमियम क्वालिटी, स्टाइलिश डिज़ाइन और मजबूत ग्रिप इन्हें ऑफिस, कॉलेज, पार्टी और दैनिक उपयोग के लिए आदर्श बनाती है।